test

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Christmas Gift Basket


Danny and I decided we'd give his twin sisters (if you- are Danny's twin sisters please avert your eyes and click exit NOW!, or work on your surprised face :p) a "Date Night Gift Basket" for Christmas.  It includes:

 - Restaurant Gift Gard
- Microwavable Kettle Corn 
- Microwavable Regular Popcorn bags
- "Date Night" the movie
- Bottled Root Beer
- Two boxes of theater candy
- Assorted Smaller candies

I found the popcorn bucket at a dollar store and was so excited! The microwave kettle corn box was large and we thought we could fit all of the items in it originally but we couldn't.  So then I went basket hunting, but, few were big or deep enough for the kettle corn! I wanted a bowl that said "Popcorn", maybe like the metal one we had growing up so I was way excited when I found the plastic popcorn bowl that would fit everything nicely! It was very deep, I just had to use a filling.  Then, shredded paper, gift basket bag, ribbon and a tag and viola! My homemade gift basket! :)






10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun and cute! I love this! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea! I came across it on pinterest! I have just recently started a blog and placed this item in my "5 Unique Gifts" post because I think it is awesome! I gave you credit on my page here is the link http://sharecreativity.blogspot.com/2014/11/5-unquie-gifts.html

    Please let me know if this is ok!
    Happy Crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry i'm kind of an as I feel like it lame blogger :P Not a serious make money blogger.. but Yeah that's fine! Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a cute idea, thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gift baskets are good uses for every women. I am happy for visit your site with great all sharing.
    gift baskets

    ReplyDelete
  7. it's really an amazing ans helpful article,.
    cestas de cafe da manha

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great idea! But I am struggling to get the bucket/ container in the uk. Any help?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really a cool Christmas Gift Basket shared in this articles...

    Wisconsin's Best

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have even figured out how to make it reasonable and straightforward to peruse. You have some authentic work ability. Much thankful to you.

    SEO Interview Questions and Answers

    ReplyDelete